South to South
We're back in Florida from South Dakota, and heading up to our place soon. (It seems like we've been gone forever!) We had a wonderful visit up north, lots of quality time with the relatives.
We did make it out ice fishing, briefly, and it was a lot of fun! I was reassured by the fact that they had to drill through about 16 inches of ice to get to the water. :) We even caught a couple of perch, but threw them back since Mike's uncle already had plenty in the freezer.
The only bad part was that I manged to catch a cold that morphed into a sinus infection, so I've spent the first few days of 2007 largely out of commission. I went to the doctor the other day at Mom's insistance, and got some drugs. The antibiotics seem to be doing the trick, and I'm feeling more human again. Hooray!
We haven't made much in terms of New Year's resolutions, but I can tell you that I'm highly motivated to do whatever kind of exercise will keep my back problems from coming back.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home