Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Connections

It was a great couple of days -- I got to talk to not one, not two, but three college friends this weekend! Of course, it would be better to actually get to see people in person, but I'll take what I can get. And did I mention that our neighbors brought over some hot buttered rum to celebrate the winter weather? We made it without the butter, though -- buttered drink sounded kind of gross to all of us.

And, in another small world story, it turns out that the TA for my class this semester actually graduated from the same college I did. It took us the whole semester to realize this! We'd even worked with the same professor. (That part's not surprising; most departments at our college were only about four faculty members.) He started there a couple of years after I left, so it makes sense that our paths never crossed before. But it was a lot of fun to compare notes on our experiences!

Mike is off to Charlotte on a business trip. He's making good use of our newly-acquired cell phone. I could get used to this "being in touch even when on the road" business.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home