Baby weekend
This weekend was all about babies. We were out in Colorado for our nephew's baptism (and to meet him for the first time). On our first day there, we saw a high school friend of mine and her sister, who's just had her first baby.
Then, when we arrived at Mike's sister's house, we found out that our sister-in-law is pregnant. That means we're the only ones now without a child or one on the way. I can't decide if that means that the pressure is on, or the pressure is off. :)
And here's a fun fact: apparently the latest thing in baby delivery is to have the pregnant woman participate by reaching down and pulling the baby out (once the head and shoulders have emerged). The woman who did this described it as the most amazing moment of her life, but...ack.

2 Comments:
I agree. Ack.
I BIG TIME agree ..... YUK!
Post a Comment
<< Home