Pod People
Once again, we're behind the curve on technology adoption, but Mike and I both ended up getting iPods for Christmas. (His is the shuffle; mine has video.) This is mostly our brother-in-law's fault; he was constantly singing the praises of the iPod, and luring us in with British TV that he'd transported back here on the Pod.
So, now we're in the exciting phase of actually putting things on the iPod. It turns out that my music collection, such as it is, is mostly 80s and 90s rock/pop with a smattering of older folk music. Hmmm. Maybe it's time to branch out a little more.
If you have any recommendations for great podcasts or other cool stuff that those of us new to this "digital audio" business should know, please share!

2 Comments:
NPR has a lot of good podcasts, including Car Talk, Wait, Wait, It's All Politics, etc. For tech I listen to Coolness Roundup, MacBreak Weekly, and the Apple Phone Show. You could even do video podcasts. I watch VH1's Best Night Ever, Webb Alert, The Daily Feed, and X-Play.
Thanks, Sco! (Heh -- Mike hates Car Talk with a passion, so maybe I'll have to put that one on his iPod just to see his reaction...)
Post a Comment
<< Home