Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Ask and It Shall Be Given

It's not even Christmas yet, but already I've been quite lucky with my Christmas list. For instance, I wanted a pair of noise-cancelling headphones, since Mike often likes to have music or TV on in the background. Well, I mentioned this at Thanksgiving, and it turned out that Dad had a pair with him that he didn't use much, so he gave them to me. (Thanks, Dad!)

And then there was a CD I wanted, so I went on Amazon to send a link to Mike. And lo and behold, the MP3s of the album were available for free download! (It was funny, though, because Amazon wanted my credit card even for my purchase of $0.00.) So, there's another gift off the list. (I don't know if it was a sale or a glitch, but when I went back to Amazon yesterday, the MP3s were no longer free. Hmmm.)

Maybe it's time for me to buy a lottery ticket...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home