On Our Way
It's getting harder and harder to pack light. I feel like we're a traveling Best Buy -- iPod, cameras, camcorder, laptops. Yikes! All useful, but not so easy to squeeze into one carryon! But in case we (or our fellow travelers) forgot anything, they conveniently had an iPod vending machine in the airport. You could pick up an iPod, headphones, a digital camera (in fact, the newer model of the camera that I have!), or other accessories, just with the swipe of a credit card. Amazing. (And no, we did not take advantage of it!)
I felt slightly guilty about ending my class a couple of minutes early to catch our flight, but probably I shouldn't have: when I said "we'll wrap it up here", there was an audible "all right!" from the back. :)

2 Comments:
As usual, color me jealous.
Have a great time!
Can I meet you there? I don't really want to go to work tomorrow!
Don't you love that "relief" from the back row? Why doesn't that happen in the front?
Post a Comment
<< Home