New BBQ
Craig's girlfriend was in town visiting, and someone had recommended Newberry's Backyard Barbeque to them, so off we went. (But wait, you might say. Craig doesn't eat meat. And you would be correct. So he had a "pre-lunch" meal and then some fried cheese at the restaurant.)
As a devotee of Sonny's BBQ, I was a bit skeptical of this newcomer. But the onion rings won me over -- you could order them by the foot or by the half-foot! (And yes, that's honey mustard dipping sauce on one side and ranch on the other. Mmmmmm.)
Niki, the pig picture is for you -- these guys on the windows reminded me a lot of the ones at Skyway Jack's, even though they aren't doing anything quite as disturbing as eating bacon! I wonder if there's a window pig artist who travels the country offering his services to local eateries?

1 Comments:
I imagine this guy handing out his cards "Wilbur Wilson, Porcine Portraiturist" in random BBQ joints.
Post a Comment
<< Home