Back in NC
We're back "up North" now, and have mostly unpacked and are mostly getting back to our routines (plus the end of the college bowl season). Classes start next week, and I'm slowly getting caught up on all the stuff I intended to do over the break. And Mike is trying out some new crockpot recipes. Woo-hoo! So, apologies for the world's most boring blog post, but I didn't want to let it go neglected for too long!

3 Comments:
I found another blog that has 365 days of crockpot cooking: http://crockpot365.blogspot.com/
Please share with Mike!
Glad that you all made it home safely and good luck with the start of the Spring semester. I begin my final class on the 28th, so I have a few more days. The end is near!
It wasn't boring - it was quite informative. And better than nothing at all; this way i still know you're alive.
Many thanks for the link, Kate! Good luck with your last class.
Niki, we've been enjoying your vacation posts!
Post a Comment
<< Home