This Time, It's Personal
I was not a fan of Google Street View from the start, at least for residential streets, because it feels a bit like an invasion of privacy. Well, now it's worse, because Mike was looking at street view for our neighborhood, and there's a picture of us walking Stanley. I'm really annoyed. [Insert stream of profanity here directed at Google.] It's not like our neighborhood is in the middle of NYC where there are constantly people around; they could have taken their darn picture when it didn't have people in it, people who didn't want to be splashed all over the Internet without their permission.
Grrr.
P.S. I mean, what if someone is in the witness protection program? Huh? Did they think of that? I bet they didn't.
P.P.S. If only I'd known they were photographing us (which of course, I didn't, because they're all sneaky and can't be bothered to ask permission, because ooooh noooooo, they're too good for that), I could have given them the finger! Opportunity lost.

1 Comments:
if only you knew someone at Google that you could kvetch at...
Post a Comment
<< Home