
So, Mike is still in South Dakota, playing pool and tennis with his family, and I'm back here in the 100-degree weather kicking off the new semester. (I think he got the better end of this deal!) At least we finally got a little bit of rain tonight. Maybe that will allow some of the plants to cling to life just a little longer. Part of our street was covered with fallen orange leaves -- not because the season has changed (ha!) but because of the drought.
And in other news, it looks like we're going to have another new niece/nephew on that side of the family. It's gone from zero to four in just a couple of years!
3 Comments:
WOW! What a great affect on that picture, Mel.
I thought it was cool, too! But I can't take credit for it -- my sister-in-law took that one.
i just read our comments and realize it should be "great effect" not "great affect" opps
Post a Comment
<< Home