Thursday, July 26, 2007

Erratum and Followup

Oops -- Mike's uncle correctly pointed out that Cabela's started not in Maine, but in Nebraska. (Go Big Red!)

And as predicted, our young neighbor came over the day after the Harry Potter release, still wearing his wristband and glowstick (one of the giveaways from Borders) from the night before. He'd stayed up all night reading the book and was just dying to talk about it. ("Your parents let you stay up all night?" "Well, my dad said I could only read for ten more minutes, but then he fell asleep, so I just kept on going!" My kind of kid...) I had to shush him in mid-sentence about fifteen times (since we hadn't yet finished), and then finally he decided that he would just tell Stanley the ending instead. So, he whispered it in Stanley's ear. Fortunately for us, Stanley is a good Secret-Keeper.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home