

We discovered some new delights in Chapel Hill this weekend. As I was driving home from a student event, I noticed some white tents in a parking lot, so I pulled in to see what it was. It's a new Farmer's Market -- grand opening celebration next week! It's not huge, but it's fairly close to our house, which is nice -- we never seem to be motivated enough on a Saturday morning to make it out to the one in Carrboro.
If you want lettuce of various sorts, this market has you covered. Eggs were also a popular item, and outside plants. (As it gets more established, perhaps the variety will increase!)
I picked up a basil plant -- maybe we can actually manage to keep it alive this time!

We had dinner out on Franklin Street, and we went to Sugarland, a new sweet shop. They have amazing gelato! They had run out of my favorite flavor -- tiramisu. But it's great that they have it at all; before this it's mostly been a treat reserved for when we've been to Europe.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home