Friday, November 10, 2006

Not So Unique

This site is a fun way to spend a few minutes -- you can find out how many people share your name. (Me? 318. My husband? 673. And we knew already that some of those 673 have bad credit, because we've gotten calls for them...) The dog only shares his name with 43 people.

Of course, if they allowed middle names, it would cut those numbers considerably. I doubt many of the Stanleys share their middle names with a town in New Jersey.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Thought I'd be unique??? Not much of a chance of that...there are 5 of us! Who knew???? Thought changing the name after getting hitched would LESSEN the chances of there being more of me out there...

I think I'm going to have to go on a quest now...see if I can find the other 4...could be scary!

10:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home